Not often do these rural properties come to the market especially like this one located in the very sought-after NORTH BANJUP AREA. Foster's Real Estate has the pleasure to offer to the market 58 HEBBLE LOOP BANJUP. This magical property set on 7.33 acres of pristine land with your very own winter lake, consisting of a 5 bedroom 2 bathroom main residence, a two storey 2 x 1 cottage and a 1 x 1 self-contained studio, this property offers so much for large families wanting to live and create a lifetime of memories, or the possibility of living in the main residence and renting out the cottage and studio so many opportunities and all within a hop, skip and Jump to the local area of Cockburn where you will find Cockburn Gateways shopping centre, Cockburn train station, and the new Cockburn ARC all within a 5 minute drive from this property, plus this is only 23km to Perth CBD and 7 minutes to Fiona Stanley hospital. There is so much on offer here that we encourage anyone wanting that special rural dream to come out to our home opens and check this out you will not be disappointed.
As you drive into the property down the sweeping driveway with the majestic Gum trees and park like surrounds you will feel like you have arrived in the country, with the sounds of the birds, ducks swimming in the lake and the horses grazing it is truly a special property and one the current owners have enjoyed with their family and friends.
Main Residence Features:
- 5 Bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms.
- Home Theatre.
- High Ceilings throughout.
- Large open plan living with wood fire and solid jarrah floors throughout.
- Chefs size kitchen with free standing gas oven.
- Huge walk-in pantry.
- Large dining area with access to outdoor entertaining.
- Teenagers Retreat separate from the main house with own access.
- Separate Office.
- Solar Hot water.
- Ducted Air-conditioning.
- Below ground pool finished with seamless glass fencing.
- Outdoor Kitchen.
- Spa plus outdoor shower and toilet.
- Mini Golf course.
- Assorted sheds and paddocks.
- Chook Pen.
- Rear Access from Bartram Rd.
2 Storey Cottage Features:
- Downstairs Living.
- Central Kitchen with Falcon Cooker.
- Solid Jarrah floorboards throughout.
- Upstairs lounge area.
- Balcony overlooking the parkland and winter lake.
- Master bedroom with fitted robes.
- Semi En-suite with separate shower, Bath and toilet.
- Second Bedroom with built-in robe.
- Under cover carport plus private access driveway.
- Large under cover outdoor entertaining area.
- Gorgeous north facing veranda area perfect for winter days to soak up the sun.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- Self-Contained with kitchenette.
- Bed sit plus separate bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Tiled flooring throughout.
- Split system air conditioning.
Other features on the property Bore reticulated grounds and water tank.
We recommend if you have been wanting something special then viewing this property is a must. Contact Tracey and Steve Foster on 0414 862 440.