If you have been wanting to make a tree change and have your horses by your side I recommend making the home open this Sunday as this stunning property will not last. Set well back from the road this home offers family living and room to expand. From the moment you step inside the soaring ceilings give the home a feel of space and the warm glow of the fire will warm you in these cold winter days. On offer is 5 bedrooms. The master has room for a king size bed and large ensuite with floor to ceiling fitted robe. The 3 minor bedrooms are all queen-size with one with fitted robe and two with walk-in robes. The 5th Bedroom is a perfect guest room with walk-in robe and sitting area coming off the main entry which could be closed off from main area to become a become a self-contained granny flat under the main roof.
This home offers beautiful manicured lawns and lush gardens along with fully fenced paddocks and dual access driveways, the shed will impress the dads with approx. 290 m2 of shed and storage space and access to the bridle trails all this in a peaceful tranquil setting.
Features of this Property.
* 2.12ha (5.24 acre) block
* 5 large bedrooms
* 2 renovated bathrooms, 2 w/c
* Huge chef's country kitchen with outlook to patio area
* Open plan living area with raked / cathedral ceiling
* Huge country laundry
* premium quiet cul-de-sac location backing onto bridle trails and close to approx. 70 acres shared walking and horse riding space
* Huge sheds over 290m2 in total plus carport for caravan and 3 car carport with full access drive way.
Extra Wow home features:
* High ceilings throughout
* Wood fire heater and built-in wood box accessible from outside to load wood.
* Evaporative ducted air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Standalone Falcon large side by side oven (Chefs Dream Oven)
* Ample storage:
* 3 large walk in wardrobes
* 3 large built in wardrobes
* Large built in storage cupboard in hallway and laundry area
* Solar hot water unit
* Stunning Jarrah timber floors throughout main house.
* 2 x renovated bathrooms
*Massive 18x9m (approx.) 3 phase powered shed / workshop + lean to
* Approx. 9x6m powered workshop
* Huge carport for 3 cars
* Full length verandas
*Expansive patio entertainment area
* Septic tank
* 2 x large water tanks approx. 90,000 each
* Licenced bore
* Irrigation to house lawns and gardens
* Raised veggie garden beds
*Quality rural fencing
* Large chook-run
* Cubby house
* Driveway extends around home with dual gates for access in and out.
*Direct access to bridle network
* Possible opportunity for end room to be converted to granny flat (STCA)
* Quiet cul-de-sac
*Property adjoins stunning Darling Downs Bridle trails
* Approx. 70-acre riding area at the end of the cul-de-sac
* Float parking
* Approx. 45 mins drive to Perth CBD
* Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale Shire
* Equine enthusiast community